He is notable for his works in the Bollywood and Indian Television Industry. Rahul Jain appeared in Bollywood with his melody “Teri Yaad” in 2016 Hindi film Fever. Rahul has created more than 250 melodic tracks.
Rahul Jain was nominated for the Mirchi Music Award for Upcoming Male singer of The Year at the eleventh Mirchi Music Awards for the melody “Aanewale Kal” from the year 2018 Hindi film, 1921. He was brought into the world to Padma Jain and Rajendra Jain on 29th April.
Rahul Jain Career
Rahul Jain studied Civil Engineering. Rahul started his music proficient career partaking in MTV Asia’s unscripted TV drama ‘MTV Aloft Star’ in 2014. After the show, he got various open doors and set up a good foundation for himself as a vocalist. On Instagram, Jain has earned more than 1 million adherents while he follows just 44 individuals starting around 2022.
Rahul Jain was Born on 29 April 1993 in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India with him matured 29 and his dad’s Name is Rajendra Jain while his mom is Padma who is an writer. His sibling Amit is a vocalist too while Rahul is unmarried.
Vocalist writer Rahul Jain has arrived in lawful difficulty following a 30-year-old ensemble stylist recorded a complaint against him. As per the lady’s FIR, Rahul assaulted her at his home situated in Mumbai’s Andheri. The incident supposedly occurred on August 11. The police have registered an FIR against writer Rahul.
Rahul Jain Wiki
|Real Name||Rahul Jain|
|Date of Birth||29 April|
|Current (Age)||28 years, 3 month, 18 days|
|Birthplace||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Home Town||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Family||Mother : Padma Jain (Writer)
Father : Rajendra Jain (Singer)
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Amit Jain (Singer)
|Debut||Film : End Counter (2019; As music director)
1921 (2018; As singer)
Television : MTV Aloft Star (2014; As contestant)
|Awards||Bizz Asia Awards 2019 (Best Musical Talent Award)
Voice of MP
|Height||5′ Feet8″ Inches|
|Body Shape||Chest: 42 inches
Waist: 34 inches
Biceps: 15 inches
|Hobbies||Playing Guitar and Travel|
|Marital Status and More|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Interesting Facts about Rahul Jain
- Rahul Jain was conceived and raised in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- He was reliably energetic about singing and moreover made his own melodic group during his educational time.
- Rahul came to limelight after winning MTV Indies Big Hindustani, composed by 92.7 Big FM.
- Rahul has given music in Bhatt Camp’s film 1921, which got a mind boggling response from the group. His sung song ‘Aanewale Kal’ became very standard in adolescents.
- He has acted in more than 500+ shows and live shows.
- He has moreover partaken in various shows like Bharat Ki Shaan, India’s Raw Star and came to 15 finalists.
- He won a singing test Voice of MP, which was composed by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- He also won Bizz Asia Award 2019 for Best Music Talent.
- Rahul’s melodic group has acted in various shows across Pan India and connected with individuals everyday through their energetic exhibitions.
View this post on Instagram