Jasprit Bumrah Wiki Bio: On the domestic level, Bumrah plays first-class cricket for Gujarat. He additionally plays for the Mumbai Indians in the Indian Premier League. Jasprit is one of India’s most valuable bowlers and bowls right-arm quick medium. Jasprit is well known for his high speed bowling style and in-swinging awful yorkers. In this Jasprit Bumrah account, you will have a ton of experience with his Profession Details, Family, Records, and Grants.
Bumrah is additionally known for his unconventional bowling activity. He is prepared to do reliably bowling at 140-145 km each hour (87-90 mph). This not online makes him perhaps the quickest bowler in India, however one of the quickest on the planet.
News: Sad News for Indian Cricket Fans Indian Cricket Star Jasprit Bumrah is ruled out of the T20 World Cup For back injury couple of days before the Indian team was to fly out for Australia.
- Bumrah was brought into the world on 6 December 1993 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat to Daljit Bumrah and Jasbir Singh Bumrah. As of 2022 he is 29 years old.
- Family is a basic piece of Jasprit Bumrah’s biography. He lost his dad when he was only seven years of age.
- His mom, Daljit Bumrah was a school principal and she raised up her kids alone.
- Bumrah has a sister named Juhika.
- On 15 March 2021, Bumrah wedded Sanjana Ganesan who is a model and Star Sports moderator. Hailing from Pune, Maharashtra, Ganesan is a previous Miss India finalist and was likewise a member in MTV’s Splitsvilla in 2014.
- Bumrah played his first-class cricket for Gujarat against Vidarbha in October 2013 during the 2013-14 season.
- He shined in his presentation debut match, getting 7 wickets in the match.
- When the competition finished, Bumrah was the side’s leading wicket-taker.
- Following his Ranji Trophy achievement, Bumrah made his T20 debut against Maharashtra in 2012-13 Syed Mushtaq Ali Prize.
- Bumrah assumed a significant part in the finals and was the Man of the Match.
- Bumrah made his IPL Debut along side by Kl Rahul at only 19-years old.
- He played his first IPL game against RCB and emerged on top of the rivals wrapping up with a decent figure of 3/32.
- He in this manner turned out to be just the second bowler throughout the entire existence of the competition to have sacked three wickets on his Debut presentation game.
- He was brought back by the Mumbai Indian Franchise in 2014.
- Jasprit has been an indispensable piece of the Mumbai Indians from that point bonward.
- Bumrah made his debut presentation for the Indian cricket team at a T20I on 27 January 2016 against Australia.
- He was the most elevated wicket-taker in T20I in 2016 completing the scheduled year with 28 wickets.
- Bumrah made his ODI debut on 30 August 2016 versus West Indies.
- In 2017, Bumrah sacked the record for the most wickets (15) taken by any fast bowler in a respective ODI series of five or less matches, against Sri Lanka.
- Bumrah anyway dedicated the screw up of his profession by bowling a no-ball in the last of the Champions Trophy 2017 that would have brought about a wicket.
- Bumrah has been named as Vice-Captain of the Indian ODI group in the India visit through South Africa 2022. As Rohit Sharma was controlled out of the SA series attributable to a physical issue KL Rahul has been named as the captain.
- Bumrah made his Test Presentation in November 2017, against South Africa.
- Bumrah could never have requested a preferable maiden wicket than that AB de Villiers, as he clean bowled the South African legend.
- Bumrah took his maiden five-wicket pull in Tests in a similar series, during the third Test Match of India Visit through South Africa 2017-18, at Johannesburg (5/54).
- Bumrah required his second five-wicket pull against Britain.
- Bumrah assumed an indispensable part during the India Visit through Australia 2018.
- He took another five-wicket pull on the Boxing day Test. He turned into the first Asian bowler to take five-wicket pulls in Australia, Britain, and South Africa in a similar schedule year.
- He turned into a piece of the first-ever Indian team to win a test series against Australia on Australian soil.
- In spite of the fact that specialists of the game never truly believed Bumrah to be a test cricketer, his test wickets talk in any case.
ICC World Cup
- Bumrah was named in India’s squad for the Cricket World Cup 2019.
- The International Cricket Council (ICC) named him as one of the five invigorating talents making their Cricket World Cup debut.
- Bumrah finished his 100th wicket in ODIs and turned into the second-quickest Indian to do as such after Mohammed Shami during India’s match against Sri Lanka.
- He was the most elevated wicket-taker for India in the 2019 World Cup.
- He was fifth most elevated generally, with eighteen wickets from nine matches.
Jasprit Bumrah Records
- Most wickets were taken by any quick bowler in a two-sided ODI series of five or less matches – 15 v SL.
- He is the first Asian bowler to take 5 wickets in a Test innings in South Africa, Britain, and Australia during a similar schedule year.
- Second quickest Indian to 100 ODI wickets.
- Simply the third Indian to get a hattrick in Tests
Awards and Accolades
- Was named in the IPL XI of the competition in 2017 by Cricbuzz.
- Named in the T20 XI of the years 2016 and 2017 by ESPNCricinfo and in 2017 by Cricbuzz.
- Named On the planet Test XI by the ICC – 2018.
- Named On the planet ODI XI by the ICC – 2018.
- Named in the ‘Group of the Competition’ by the ICC and ESPNCricinfo – ICC World Cup 2019.
Jasprit Bumrah Wiki Bio
|Full name||Jasprit Jasbirsingh Bumrah|
|Born (Date of Birth)||6th December 1993|
|Height||178cm (1.78m/5 ft 8 inch)|
|Birth Place||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|National side||India (2016–present)|
|Test debut||5 January 2018 v SA (cap no. 290)|
|ODI debut||23 January 2016 v AUS (cap no. 210)|
|ODI shirt no.||93|
|T20I debut||26 January 2016 v AUS (cap no. 57)|
|T20I shirt no.||93|
View this post on Instagram